Quarantine Check Up
Updated: Jun 25, 2020
Greetings Hellions! With quarantine and forced time off from my day job, I've found a lot of time on my hands recently to catch up on projects.
Here are just a few things I've managed to far:
1. Finished writing the first draft of my new novel The Shattered Cauldron, the first book in a new black magic/demonolator urban fantasy series.
2. Beta read and edited a new manuscript from my author sister, Kira Shay.
3. Began re-working on the Azrael and Amanda novella I wrote a while back called Solomon's Ring. (With luck, I'll have this published by early next year.)
4. Started outlining the final Saints & Sinners novel, Last Martyr.
5. Started gardening again and even started up my own window ledge herb garden in the office:
6. Learned how to fix my own bathroom sink plumbing.
7. Attempted to make Lefsa with my mom. (Failed in said attempt, but I'm determined to keep trying.)
8. Started learning how to write in Tengwar and practice some caligraphy with it. (Yes, I'm a nerd.)
Which makes me wonder what everyone else has managed to find time for in their lives as well? Lets share in the comments below and learn from each other!